Say goodbye to the hassles and expense of repainting and staining your deck or porch railing all while adding beauty and safety to your home. Our Delray Stair railing comes ready to assemble and install with all brackets and instructions needed for an 8 ft. stair run. The Delray is 36 in. tall x 96 in. wide vinyl railing has a molded T-rail top rail, 2 in. x 3.5 in. bottom rail, 1.5 in. colonial pickets and aluminum inserts for both the top and bottom rail. The included brackets are made for going down stairs at a 30 to 40-degree angle which will match most applications. Remember since the railing is being installed at an angle your actual coverage will be less than the rail size. The Delray is also available in 8 ft. wide straight (WTR-THDD36-S8), 6 ft. wide straight (WTR-THDD36-S6) and 6 ft. wide stair (WTR-THDD36-S6S). Like all of our vinyl railing systems, they are easy to install and offer hidden fastening brackets.
- True 96 in. wide, can be cut down on site (actual coverage will be less because of stair angle)
- Boxed kit includes brackets
- T-rail molded top rail with aluminum insert (3.5 in. at widest part and 3.5 in. tall)
- 2 in. x 3.5 in. Bottom rail with aluminum insert
- Simple to install
- Low maintenance
- Purchase optional post sleeve kit (WTR-POSTKIT-4X38) which includes 1 - 38 in. long x 4 in. x 4 in. wide post, 1-post cap, 1-post skirt, must purchase 4 in. x 4 in. treated wood post separately