The bowl and lid are made of porcelain enamel to retain heat and for durability.
The Weber 18 in. Smokey Mountain Cooker Smoker features a generous 481 sq. in. of cooking space across two plated-steel grill grates – enough room to smoke several slabs of ribs and a whole roast concurrently. This charcoal smoker has a built-in lid thermometer with a smoke-zone sweet-spot identifier between 200 and 275°F that makes it easy to monitor heat and regulate accordingly with air dampers and briquette adjustments. To keep foods moist and flavorful, a porcelain-enameled water pan is included for high-humidity slow-cooks that produce juicy, tender, professional-grade results every time.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Includes 2 plated-steel cooking grates covering a combined 481 sq. in. of cooking space
- Large aluminum fuel door allows chefs to easily add or maneuver charcoal
- Bowl and lid constructed with porcelain-enamel for supreme heat retention and overall durability
- Lid is equipped with 2 glass-reinforced nylon handles
- Outfitted with 4 rust-resistant dampers 1 upper, 3 lower each with 4 air vents
- Built-in analog lid thermometer displays internal temperature
- Includes: 1 porcelain-enameled water pan, 1 porcelain-enameled charcoal chamber, 1 steel charcoal grate, 1 silicone temperature grommet and 1 premium-grade form-fitting smoker cover
- Weber's warranty varies by component, please see user manual for specific details regarding this model
- For questions regarding replacement parts or service inquiries, please contact weber customer service at 1-800-446-1071 or email Support@WeberStephen.com