The Genesis II LX gas grill is definitely a force to be reckoned with. The uniquely designed high performance burners promise even heat distribution over the entire cooking area. With the power of GS4 high performance grilling system and side burner sizzling your famous BBQ sauce, your Genesis II LX grills is sure to become the envy of every backyard.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- 6 stainless steel burner tubes with 72,000 BTUs are a unique tapered shape and delivers a consistent gas flow from front to back, this provides the ultimate heat distribution, ensuring that food grills evenly and consistently anywhere on the cooking grates, use the 12,000 BTU side burner to simmer your sauce while the main course grills under the lid
- Premium stainless steel rod cooking grates provide even heat distribution across the entire grilling surface; Weber Stainless Steel Flavorizer bars are angled just right to catch drippings that smoke and sizzle, adding that irresistible smoky flavor we all know and love to your food.
- 998 sq. in. of total cooking area; 770 sq. in. of primary cooking area; 228 sq. in. of warming rack area
- The Infinity ignition is ensured to ignite every time, an internal switch on each burner control ensures that by turning the knob, the gas will ignite and start each burner with ease
- Center mounted thermometer will monitor the internal temperature of the grill, the grease management system helps with the removal of grease while reducing the risk of flare-ups; drippings that are not vaporized by the flavorizer bars are funneled away from the burners into the disposable drip tray, located within the catch pan under the cookbox
- With a push of a button, the control knobs light up to offer optimal control while night-time grilling, powerful LED handle light illuminates the entire cooking area of the grill while night-time grilling
- Easy-to-read LED fuel gauge lets you see how much fuel is left in the tank at all times, rest assured knowing that you will not run out of gas halfway through your next grilling experience (LP models only)
- Use the side tables to keep platters, seasonings and tools within arm's reach. Hang your essential grilling tools on the hooks for easy access and organization of your backyard workspace; keep food warm on the tucl-away warming rack, folds down for easy storage
- Newest grilling essential - the iGrill digital Bluetooth thermometer monitors your food from beginning to end, displaying the real-time temperature (sold separately)
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs