Portable grill makes it easy to enjoy cooking out wherever you want to take it.
This Weber rectangular portable charcoal grill is small enough to carry around with ease but large enough to cook 6 hamburger patties at once. Weber ingenuity shines through in the form of legs that swing up and over the top of the grill, securing the lid in place and shrinking its overall profile for storage in cramped spaces. The Go-Anywhere charcoal grill is constructed with a porcelain-enameled bowl and lid, supplying chefs with the rust-resistance and durability Weber is known for.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Rectangular plated steel cooking grate is included, providing 160 sq. in. of grilling surface area
- Plated steel legs maneuver to secure lid in place for transport
- Lid includes a glass-reinforced nylon handle that stays cool during cooking
- 2 adjustable dampers regulate the flow of air, each with 3 vent holes
- Rectangular steel charcoal grate included
- Weighs 14 lbs.
- Dimensions: 21 in. W x 12-1/4 in. D x 14-1/2 in. H
- Weber's warranty varies by component, please see user manual for specific details regarding this model