Rated 4.7 out of 5 by 72
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by BigKev Great charcoal BBQ.
The assembly instructions could be a little more clear, but it was fairly straight forward to put together. Otherwise, what can you say? It's a Weber. It's well made, and always does a beautiful job with the food. And it's made to last for decades. Plus there's a few bells and whistles, and upgrades (not included) for inserts to cook saute's, pizza, wok, etc. But as always with Weber, it's simple, well-designed, and built to last. And I really like that they're made here in the U.S. That's important to me. Great grill!
October 4, 2016
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Thanatos Great grill that will last for many years
Webers are great grills that will last you for many years. The cart on this is very sturdy and stable. Assembly is a little involved but nothing too difficult. The work surface on this is very handy and easy to clean. My only complaint is that the timer that comes with it is not readable unless you crouch down. The viewing angle of the lcd display was not optomized to be viewed from a standing position.
August 14, 2016
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Glor She sure is pretty
I purchased the green weber. Looks great against the table table top. I had no problems putting it together. Feels sturdy and ready to handle the years ahead.
June 30, 2016
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by G4tm8 Great Grill!
The grill was easy to assemble. There is plenty space for grilling and placing food items before and after grilling. We appreciate the storage space for charcoal as well as the timer.
April 12, 2016
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by SilverFox Kettle Grill Done Right
I won't waste your time telling you the virtues and the vices of grilling with charcoal. You already know that grilling with charcoal requires more effort and attention than grilling with gas, but that you gain significantly more flexibility and capability as well. This grill makes charcoal grilling much easier:
- the cooking grate is hinged, making the addition of fresh charcoal easier.
- the cooking grate also has a removable center that can be replaced with specialized accessories, like a whole chicken roaster, sear grate, etc.
- includes two charcoal briquette holders that allow you to easily set up different temperature cooking zones on your charcoal grate for indirect cooking (try *that* with gas)
- convenient worktable for prep and serving (you know you always can use more room)
- plenty of storage space underneath the table for your accessories (e.g., charcoal chimney, grate grabbing tools, mitts, etc. — yeah, you need all that, too, but admit it, you love playing with fire)
- very good system of vents on both the top and bottom lids to easily control air flow (& therefore cooking temperature)
- easy to assemble — I assembled it in an hour. While Home Depot offered to assemble the grill, I wanted to make sure it was done right (e.g., tightening screws that bolt the handle to the top lid to no more than hand-tightness, so that the bolts wouldn't pierce and crack the porcelain enamel coating that protects against rust)
- the included LCD timer is a joke and next to useless — you'll be better of using the timer on your smartphone
- you'll need an iron grip to release the ash catcher — man up!
February 23, 2016
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by HAFKAST This has been my first charcoal grill and I have only used it a handful of times. From my limited experience I love it compared to the years I have owned a gas grill. The grill is sturdy and well built. I did have to assemble it myself but it was very simple with the instructions. I feel that the cost was appropriate for the quality and the overall utility. This grill meets all my expectations for a charcoal grill with all the features that are on it. The main features that I really like is the ability to change heat intensities and cleaning out the ash. I also really like the additional accessories that are available for this unit, however they do seem quite pricey.
October 25, 2016
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Patticake Weber Kettle Did The Job
My son and his first cousins suddenly showed up at my home for their first reunion since 2003! They re-connected and bonded over the fact that all 3 had inherited their late Grandfather Jim's grilling skills! My brand new Weber Kettle premium performer stole the show and all I had to do was make the fire with my new Weber chimney starter my son purchased for me . A glorious July reunion and a most memorable family reunion. The grill was easy to use and easy to clean an added a great design element to my back yard.
July 19, 2016
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by markG Weber performer22 inch grill
So far so good. We always buy Weber charcoal grills
October 25, 2016