The removable pan captures grease, meat juices and rendered fat.
The Weber Q 1000 propane gas grill features a two-piece porcelain-enameled cast iron cooking grate covering 189 sq. in. that will easily sear several burgers and hot dogs at once. This portable powerhouse is constructed with a cast aluminum lid and body augmented with a glass-reinforced nylon frame that will withstand frequent use and transport. The revolutionary Q-shaped stainless steel burner supplies consistent heat to every corner of the grill, capable of 8,500 maximum BTU's variable by way of the side-mounted infinite control valve. Swap out one of the cook grates for a Weber Original Q Griddle (sold separately) to utilize half of the grill for cooking bacon, eggs and pancakes.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Grilling surface area encompasses 189 sq. in. across two porcelain enameled cast iron grates
- 1 elongated Q-shaped stainless steel burner thrusts up to 8,500 BTU-per-hour input
- Fueled by a 14.1 oz. or 16.4 oz. liquid propane cylinder, not included
- Push button igniter provides spark to start grill
- Removable catch pan with disposable drip tray captures grease, meat juices and rendered fat
- Compatible with 1000 series Weber original Q griddle (not included)
- Optional adapter hooks grill up to a 20 lb. LP tank (both sold separately)
- Assembly required
- For questions regarding replacement parts or service inquiries, please contact Weber customer service at 1-800-446-1071 or email Support@WeberStephen.com
- For full warranty details please see the User Manuel located under Info & Guides
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs