There is a 189 sq. in. grilling surface across two cast iron grates.
Restyled for 2014, the Weber Q 120 is now the Weber Q 1200. The grill has the same great performance and sleek styling, but adds new aesthetics that are both functional and fun, including large grip handle and control knobs, ergonomic side handles, sturdy front and rear cradles, larger-sized fold-out tables with greater rigidity plus the familiar Weber Q logo branded lid. Split grates allow for grate/griddle cooking combination: Just replace one of the grates with the Q1000-series compatible griddle (sold separately). The tall lid accommodates the grilling of small roasts and birds, while the large built-in thermometer allows you to monitor temperatures inside the grill.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- 189 sq. in. total cooking area
- 2 fold-out side tables; 8,500 BTU per hour main burner
- Porcelain-enameled cast-iron cooking grates; built-in lid thermometer; cast aluminum body and lid; 1-stainless steel burner
- Uses 14.1 oz. or 16.4 oz. LP cylinder (sold separately)
- Quick assembly
- Additional Weber Q accessories available (sold separately)
- An optional LP adapter hose for hook up to a 20 lb. tank is available as an accessory(sold separately)
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs