There is a 189 sq. in. grilling surface across two cast iron grates.
A low-luster vibrant red joins the rainbow of colored lids on the Weber Q 1200. In 2015 the lids on this model, previously available in cream-colored titanium, debuted in wide range of fun hues - blue, green, orange, purple, fuchsia, plus classic black. As for the grilling capabilities of the Q 1200, expect impressive big-grill performance in a compact size. Cook everything from hot dogs and hamburgers to small roasts and whole birds, ribs and all your favorite grilled foods. Use the Q 1200 at home or when tailgating, hiking, camping or RVing.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Total cooking area 189 sq. in.
- Stainless steel burner
- 8,500 BTU-per-hour input main burners
- Porcelain-enameled cast-iron cooking grates, electronic ignition
- Cast aluminum lid and body, glass-reinforced nylon frame, 2 folding work tables
- Removable catch pan, built-in thermometer
- Uses disposable 14.1 oz. or 16.4 oz. LP cylinder (sold separately)
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs