Cast aluminum lid and body is augmented with nylon frame for durability and transportability.
Restyled for 2014, the Weber Q 200 is now the Weber Q 2000. The grill has the same great performance and sleek styling, but adds new aesthetics that are both functional and fun, including larger grip handle and control knobs, ergonomic side handles, sturdy front and rear cradles. Split grates allow for a grate/griddle cooking combination: Just replace one of the grates with the Q 2000-series compatible griddle (sold separately) and experience a unique way to prepare breakfast, lunch or dinner on your grill. The Weber Q 2000 is ideal for use when camping and tailgating but, thanks to a design that offers both compact overall size and large grilling surface, can double as a stationary grill in your outdoor living space.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- 280 sq. in. total cooking area
- Stainless steel burner and porcelain-enameled cast-iron cooking grates
- 12,000 BTU-per-hour main burner; push-button ignition; infinite control burner valve settings
- 2 sturdy fold-out/fold-in work tables; glass-reinforced nylon frame; uses disposable 14.1 or 16.4 oz. LP cylinder (sold separately); removable catch pan for hassle-free cleanup
- Quick assembly
- Additional Weber Q accessories available (sold separately)
- An optional LP adapter hose for hook up to a 20 lb. tank is available as an accessory(sold separately)
- For questions regarding replacement parts or service inquiries, please contact Weber customer service at 1-800-446-1071 or email Support@WeberStephen.com
- For full warranty details please see the user manuel located under info and guides