The porcelain-enamel finish of the black bowl and lid gives it durability.
For cookouts at the park, before a ballgame or at the campground, the Weber Smokey Joe is an affordable way to get multiple uses from a tried-and-true portable charcoal grill. Just like all Weber products, this little kettle cooker is quality-built and constructed with high-grade materials for long-lasting use. Grab some briquettes and cooking utensils and take off for your next outdoor grilling adventure with this 14 in. cooker.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Includes nickel-plated steel cooking grate featuring a 147.2 sq. in. cooking surface
- Airflow regulated with adjustable aluminum dampers on the top and bottom, each with 4 vents
- Aluminum ash catcher and steel charcoal grate included
- Black bowl and lid coated with porcelain-enameled finish for durability
- Glass-reinforced nylon handle on lid stays cool during use
- Includes all hardware needed for assembly
- 10-year limited warranty
- For questions regarding replacement parts or service inquiries, please contact Weber customer service at 1-800-446-1071 or email Support@WeberStephen.com
- For full warranty details please see the user manuel located under info and guides