Barclay Delilahs Place Ivory Floral Transitional Area Rug is transitional pattern that combines geometric and floral patterns in warm tones of blue, red, green and ivory. The Barclay collection brings together an array of patterns drawn from a carefully selected palette of Modern, European and Persian styles. Warm red, green and blue jewel tones are accented by neutral tones of ivory and beige. The heat-set polypropylene fiber gives a 0.4 in. pile that is soft, stain resistant and doesn’t shed or fade over time. The 100% jute backing is safe for wood floors and all four sides of the rug are serged for improved durability. A wide range of shapes, sizes and designs means this collection has something for rooms of every size and style.
- Velvety Soft Pile Made of 100 % Synthetic (Olefin/Polypropylene) material
- 100% Jute backing is safe for wood floors
- Machine Made in Turkey
- Stain resistant and easy to clean
- Vacuum regularly with non-beater bar vacuum
- Extremely durable and very easy to clean
- Please Note: The digital images and product dimensions on our website are as accurate as possible. Due to differences in computer monitors, some rug colors may vary slightly. Lengths and widths may vary from the published dimensions. We do our best to provide you with an exact measurement, but please be advised that some variation exists. Patterns may vary slightly according to shape and size selected.
- Velvety soft pile, warm jewel and neutral tones
- Serged on all sides for durability