The Everest collection features modern, geometric patterns in a variety of vibrant Pantone colors. It’s classic style for the modern home. A hand hooked, looped, 0.45 in. polyester pile has an unparalleled texture and the cotton canvas backing gives a weighty finish. A rich color palette ranging from Phantom black to Milky blue means you can match substantial and luxurious rugs with anything in your home. This modern pattern features strong colors and a striking geometric swirl pattern. The hand tufted pile feels soft under hand or foot and hook looped pile details lend an unparalleled texture. This rug features Pantone colors 19-4205 Phantom and 11-0606 Pristine.
- 0.45 in. Polyester pile with rich pantone color
- Cotton canvas backing is safe for wood floors and easy to maintain
- Hand Hooked in China
- Naturally stain, soil and fade resistant
- Vacuum regularly and spot cleaning recommended
- Intriguing contemporary design, that complements many decors
- Please Note: The digital images and product dimensions on our website are as accurate as possible. Due to differences in computer monitors, some rug colors may vary slightly. Lengths and widths may vary from the published dimensions. We do our best to provide you with an exact measurement, but please be advised that some variation exists. Patterns may vary slightly according to shape and size selected.
- Soiled areas should be cleaned immediately with a mild detergent, with a dry towel, blot stain; mix dish soap with water and gently remove the remainder of the stain, do not machine wash, do not bleach
- Rug pad recommended