Plug 'N Go Med Tri-Bit PCD CCW is an excellent tool for aggressive removal of adhesive, glue, mastic and epoxy. Very good for both leveling and profiling micro toppings and high build coatings as well as for removing cement levelers and toppings. Can be used for safety line removal on concrete and asphalt.
- Designed exclusively for WerkMaster Scarab, Termite XT/Termite XTi, Viper XT/Viper XTi, Raptor XT/Raptor XTi, Titan XT and Colossos XT
- Must be used with the Med Tri-Bit PCD CW surface preparation tool
- Plug 'N Go system allows for quick and easy tool changes
- Runs wet or dry
- Med Tri-Bit PCDs can be used on their own or in conjunction with Plug 'N Go Super Brazed tooling
- PCDs cut in only 1 direction: CW = clockwise rotation for cutting and CCW = counterclockwise rotation for cutting