WerkMaster Polished Concrete Tooling Package for the Scarab Concrete Polisher Edger provides the best combination of diamond abrasive tooling available for polishing soft concrete to a Matte finish. Tooling Package contains 10 White, Medium Bond, Plug 'N Go Standard TearDrop 30/40-Grit (002-1503-00); 10 White, Medium Bond, Plug 'N Go Standard TearDrop 70/80-Grit (002-1504-00); 10 Plug 'N Go Achromic Resin 50-Grit (003-0246-00); 10 each of Plug 'N Go Standard Resin 100-Grit (003-0227-00), 200-Grit (003-0228-00); and 5 3 in. Pink Nylon Buffing Pad (011-0015-00). WerkMaster Plug 'N Go diamond abrasive tooling is quick and easy to change. Tools are available to purchase individually.
- Edge right to the wall
- Grind, prep and edge concrete floors, walls, stairs, risers, ledges, landings, and countertops
- Use on surfaces with a MOHS rating of 2-4.5
- To use: start with 2 standard TearDrop 30/40-grit per tooling plate and then move on to 2 standard TearDrop 70/80-grit
- To use resins and buffing pad: remove Plug 'N Go plate and install 3 in. foam adapter plate; use 2 resins or 1 buffing pad per plate
- Results may vary depending upon the condition of the substrate
- Change the tooling package and the Scarab can also sand and edge wood surfaces, polish terrazzo, strip wax from vinyl floors, and buff and burnish polishable surfaces