WerkMaster Polishable Topping Tooling Package for the Scarab Concrete Polisher Edger delivers results that outperform all other manufacturer polished topping systems. WerkMaster PCT system provides the best combination of diamond abrasive tooling available for finishing polishable toppings to a Semi-Gloss finish. Tooling Package contains 5 Gold, Soft Bond, Plug 'N Go Standard TearDrop 30/40-Grit (002-1485-00); 5 Gold, Soft Bond, Plug 'N Go Standard TearDrop 70/80-Grit (002-1486-00); 10 each of Plug 'N Go Achromic Resin 100-Grit (003-0247-00) and 200-Grit (003-0248-00); 10 Plug ‘N Go Standard Resin 400-Grit (003-0229-00); 5 3 in. Diamond Buffing Pad 800-Grit (011-0048-00); and 5 3 in. Pink Nylon Buffing Pad (011-0015-00. WerkMaster Plug 'N Go diamond abrasive tooling is quick and easy to change. Tools are available to purchase individually.
- Edge right to the wall
- Grind, prep and edge concrete floors, walls, stairs, risers, ledges and landings
- Use 1 standard teardrop 30/40-grit and 1 standard teardrop 70/80-grit on each Plug 'N Go plate
- To use resins and buffing pad: remove Plug 'N Go plate and install 3 in. foam adapter plate; use 2 resins or 1 buffing pad per plate
- Results may vary depending upon the condition of the substrate
- Change the tooling package and the scarab can also sand and edge wood surfaces, polish terrazzo, strip wax from vinyl floors, and buff and burnish polishable surfaces