WerkMaster Wood Deck Sanding Package for the Scarab Wood Sander/Edger features WerkMaster’s Patent Pending 3 in. TurboRasp diamond abrasive tooling for sanding and refinishing wood decks, stairs, risers and landings. Quickly and easily remove paint, wood stains, vinyl and PVC coatings, glues and epoxies while flattening uneven, curled and cupped boards. WerkMaster 3 in. diamond abrasive tooling and sandpapers are quick and easy to change. Designed to fit under most railings while edging right to the wall.
- Edges right to the wall
- Easy to use: simply remove the 3 in. Plug 'N Go tooling plate and install 3 in. TurboRasp tooling
- To use sandpaper: remove the 3 in. TurboRasp tooling and install the 3 in. foam/velcro adapter plate
- Tools are available to purchase individually
- Results may vary depending upon the condition of the substrate
- Change the tooling package and the Scarab can prep and polish concrete surfaces, polish stone and terrazzo, strip wax floors, buff and burnish polishable surfaces
- Note: before sanding, ensure all nails, screws and fasteners are properly embedded below wood surface; repair or remove wood splinters; cut with or against the grain