The Werner Energy Seal Aluminum Attic Ladder delivers five times more energy efficiency than a traditional attic ladder with its insulated door and weather-stripping that offer energy saving benefits. An innovative air locking design creates a tight seal, reducing drafts and air leakage up to 60%. The ladder offers a universal fit for homes with ceiling heights 8-10 ft., designed for attic openings 22.5 in. x 54 in. Lightweight aluminum construction boasts a 375 lb. load capacity, while gas struts ensure smooth, easy door opening. Installation is simple with the easy-to-follow online instruction video.
- Aluminum construction offers lightweight durability
- Reduces drafts to conserve energy
- Sealed opening provides 60% reduction in air leakage
- Insulated door provides five times more energy efficiency for your home compared to standard attic ladders
- Quiet struts for easy opening and closing
- 375 lb. load capacity provides ample support for transporting items to and from the attic
- Fits ceiling heights 7 ft. 8 in. to 10 ft. 3 in.
- ANSI and OSHA compliant for safety
- Fits ceiling heights 7'8" to 10'3"