The PA208 aluminum extension plank is ideal for use on stepladders, telescoping multi ladders, extension trestle ladders and extension and single straight ladders equipped with ladder jacks. Outer flange is open for ladder jack clamps. The extruded cross members are riveted with solid aluminum rivets. Locking mechanism sets the plank in 12 in. increments. The plank requires ladder jacks (Not included) for use with extension ladders and single section ladders.
- Heavy end flange or handles for rigidity and ease of operation
- Molded thermo-plastic spacer guides for easy open or close action
- Made of 2 in. deep box section extrusions
- Safety latch for security
- 250 lbs. load capacity
- ANSI certified and OSHA compliant for safety