An affordable alternative to Weslock's Grade 2 Traditional and Essential collections, the Reliant offers the same styles and finishes. Special features include a Grade 3 adjustable latch for 2-3/8 in. and 2-3/4 in. backsets and split spindles for ease of installation. Entry handle fits doors prepared with 2-1/8 in. top (1-5/8 in. optional) and 2-1/8 in. bottom cross hole and 1 in. edge holes.
- Exceeds ANSI grade 3 lock standards
- Weslock keyway
- 5 pin cylinder
- Turn button locking in knob/lever
- Half-moon spindle tubular design
- Adjustable latches 2-3/8 in. to 2-3/4 in. with radius faceplates and strikes
- Adjusts to door thickness from 1-3/8 in. to 2 in.
- Not sure what type of lock you need? Check out our helpful buying guide here.