An affordable alternative to Weslock's Grade 2 Traditionale and Essential collections, the Reliant offers the same styles and finishes. Special features include a Grade 3 adjustable latch for 2 3/8 and 2 3/4 inch backsets and split spindles for ease of installation. This passage function is ideal for hall or closet doors where no locking is required.
- Exceeds ANSI grade 3 lock standards
- Half moon spindle tubular design
- Adjustable latches 2-3/8 in. to 2-3/4 in. with radius faceplates and strikes
- Adjusts to door thickness from 1-3/8 in. to 2 in.
- Knob/Lever fits door prepared with 2-18 in. cross hole and 1 in. edge hole