An affordable alternative to Weslock's Grade 2 Traditionale and Essential collections, the Reliant offers the same styles and finishes. Special features include a Grade 3 adjustable latch for 2-3/8 and 2-3/4 in. backsets and split spindles for ease of installation. This passage function is ideal for hall or closet doors where no locking is required.
- Exceeds ANSI Grade III lock standards
- Half moon spindle tubular design
- Adjustable latches 2-3/8 in. to 2-3/4 in. with radius faceplates and strikes
- Adjusts to door thickness from 1-3/8 in. to 2 in.
- Knob/lever fits door prepared with 2-18/ in. cross hole and 1 in. edge hole