Wireless radio frequency remote controls are the easiest way to add switched outlet convenience without wiring or the need for an electrician. Works with incandescent and CFL bulbs. Remote works from up to 100 ft. away.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Simply plug lamp into the receiver and the receiver into any outlet
- A press of the handheld transmitter's button turns whatever is plugged into receiver on or off
- Easy handheld transmitter can be taken anywhere
- 240-Watt tungsten load, 120-Volt
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs