Indoor Motion Activated Light Control with Selectable Off Times This Indoor Programmable Motion Activated Light Control automatically turns light on when motion is detected, turns light off 1, 2, 5, 10 or 20 minutes after you leave. Just screw into existing light socket, then install a light bulb of your choice up to 75-Watt into motion sensor. It works with compact fluorescent, LED or incandescent bulbs. The sensor has 120 Degree detection zone and can be rotated 360 Degree , it detects activity at distances up to 30 ft. when mounted 8-Feet from floor. Features and Benefits: On when motion is detected, off at user programmed time-1 / 2 / 5 / 10 / 20 minutes 120 Degree , 30 ft. detection zone Fixed position switch-retains setting in the event of a power outage No wiring required, simply screw inspiring loaded pin allows for precision aiming of motion sensor window Perfect for garage, basement, closets, attic, etc. Compatible with CFL, LED and Incandescent bulbs Specifications: 120-Volt, 60 Hz 75-Watt maximum Use halogen, incandescent, LED or fluorescent bulbs only.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Protect homes from unwanted intrusion
- No wiring required, simply screw in
- 120 Degree detection zone, 360 Degree rotation
- Up to 30 ft. detection zone (mounted 8 ft. from floor)
- Turns off 1/2/5/10/20 minutes after motion stops
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs