Outdoor Motion Activated Light Control with Selectable Off Times This Motion Activated Light Control automatically turns light on when motion is detected, and turns off at a selectable time after motion stops, the user can select 1, 2, 5, 10, or 20 minutes. Fully adjustable motion sensor and up to 180 Degree 30 ft. detection zone. It is compatible with compact fluorescent (CFL), LED, halogen and incandescent bulbs, up to 150-Watt max. Just screw it into your existing light socket with your choice of light bulb and it will provide a measure of safety, security and convenience at your home. Features and Benefits: Turns outdoor PAR light on when motion is detected, off at user programmed time-1/2/5/10/20 minutes Fixed position switch-retains setting in the event of a power outage180 Degree sensing window, 30 ft. detection zone Ball joint for full adjustability-Up/Down/Left/Right Spring loaded contact for full 360 Degree rotation Compatible with Compact Fluorescent, LED, Halogen and Incandescent floodlights Specifications: 120-Volt, 60 Hz 150-Watt maximum Use halogen, incandescent, LED or fluorescent bulbs only Suitable for damp locations only-Not for wet location use Suitable for fixtures from 8 ft. to 18 ft. high.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Protect homes from unwanted intrusion
- Fixed position switch retains setting in the event of a power outage
- 180 Degree sensing window, 30 ft. detection zone
- Automatically turns light on when motion is detected
- Turns off 1/2/5/10/20 minutes after motion stops
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs