The Westinghouse Residential Electric Water Heater combines high quality stainless steel construction and energy efficient operation providing long draws of hot water without consuming large amounts of energy. A cleverly designed water connection directs cold water to the heating element near the bottom of the tank to minimize the mixing of cold and hot water. Durable components, low standby heat losses, high recovery rates and the industry's strongest warranty make the Westinghouse Residential Electric Water Heater an ideal choice for electric water heating needs.
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Laser welded 316L stainless steel construction resists corrosion
- 0.90 energy factor
- 4500-Watt, 240-Volt
- First hour delivery - 90 Gal.
- Recovery at 90°F is 20 GPH
- Click here to check out our buying guide on water heaters
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs