The Westinghouse 2 in. Keyless Socket can be used to replace a worn or broken socket or to create a new handmade light fixture. Its keyless design is ideal for Williamsburg-style chandeliers or sconces, and its high-quality components will hold up for years. UL/CUL listed for safety, it is rated for 75-Watt maximum and 125-Volt. The socket has a 1/8-IP threaded hickey and accepts candelabra-base light bulbs. This socket measures 2 in. high and comes with a cardboard insulator and screw terminals for a safe, secure installation. This package includes 2 sockets with insulators. Westinghouse is a trusted, global brand. Westinghouse knows lighting and offers products with exceptional quality, reliability and functionality for both consumer and commercial applications. Product reference number 70403.
- High-quality components resist premature wear
- 2 keyless sockets perfect for Williamsburg-style chandeliers or sconces
- Compatible with candelabra-base light bulbs
- 2 in. sockets for installation in smaller areas
- Includes a cardboard insulator and screw terminals for a secure installation