The Westinghouse Thermostat Ceiling Fan and Light Remote Control automatically turns your fan on and off and sets the fan speed based on room temperature. It features 3 fan speeds (high/medium/low) and includes a full-range light dimmer. For added convenience, timers allow you to separately set the fan and light to run anywhere from 30 minutes to 24 hours each, and a room-exit feature turns the light off 3 minutes after you leave the room.This remote control features wireless operation and it can be operated from a distance of up to 40 ft. once the receiver is wired to the fan at the ceiling. The receiver (fits most fans) and the remote uses 4 AAA batteries (not included). CUL US-listed, and compatible with most ceiling fan brands, this 120-volt/60 Hz remote can handle a fan maximum of 1-1/4 amps and a light maximum of 300 watts. Product reference number 77874.
- Operates 3 fan speeds and a full-range light dimmer for flexible control
- Built in thermostat automatically turns fan on and off and sets speed based on room temperature
- Replaces the use of a wall switch and pull chain with added control features
- Remote control and receiver included; 4 AAA batteries required (not included)
- Included receiver must be wired to the fan in the ceiling