Keep your rooms comfortable and add a touch of style with the Westinghouse Alloy 42 in. Indoor Brushed Nickel Ceiling Fan. This fan is ideal for small rooms up to 100 sq. ft. (10 x 10 ft.) with standard 8 ft. ceilings. The motor runs quietly and has three speeds and a reversible switch to make your room temperature just right. The Alloy fan is remote control adaptable and features all you need for installation, including a 3/4 in. x 4 in. (D x L) downrod, a 78 in. lead wire, and 2-candelabra-base 40 watt G16-1/2-light bulbs. There is a lifetime warranty on the motor and a two year warranty on all other parts.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Three reversible beech/wenge blades allow you to change your decor
- Brushed nickel finish complements modern design
- Two light kit with integrated opal frosted glass provides soft illumination
- Remote adaptable
- 153 mm x 10 mm silicon steel motor with dual capacitor provides powerful, quiet air circulation; 4083 CFM
- 4 in. downrod with 3/4 in. diameter
- Standard mount installation type
- Indoor use, small rooms
- Includes everything you need for easy installation
- Bulbs included
- Energy efficient
- Not sure what size fan you need? Check out our Buying Guide for helpful tips.
- Need help installing your fan? Check out our Project Guide for helpful tips.
- Need it installed? Choose from certified Pros to complete your job by calling 1-855-723-2266
- How to choose the right ceiling fan for your home