Fan switches can break over time. Replacing the fan switch is a cost-effective alternative to buying a new fan. The Westinghouse 3-Speed Ceiling Fan Switch is for use in dual-capacitor ceiling fans. This 4-wire unit switch gives you complete control over your fan's rotation speed. The RU and CSA-certified switch can handle a fan maximum of three amps at 250 volts or six amps at 125 volts. It comes with an antique brass pull chain and 2-foot braided cord. Complete installation instructions are included. Before replacing your existing fan switch, be sure to write down the color and exact position of each wire. This will be needed when installing the new replacement switch. Product reference number 77288.
- Compatible with dual-capacitor ceiling fans and can handle a fan maximum of three amps at 250 volts or six amps at 125 volts
- Replace a broken 3-speed fan switch on your existing ceiling fan
- Antique brass finish complements many ceiling fans
- Includes fan switch, pull chain, 2-foot braided cord and installation instructions
- RU and CSA certified 4-wire unit switch
- Note: Product may vary by store