With its oil rubbed bronze finish and 5 dark cherry ABS resin blades, this Westinghouse Bayside 44 in. indoor/outdoor ceiling fan will add traditional style to any room. Ideal for rooms up to 144 sq. ft. (12 x 12 ft.) with standard 8 ft. ceilings, this fan features a 153 mm x 12 mm silicon steel motor with a triple capacitor for powerful, quiet air circulation. Three fan speeds (high/medium/low) and a reversible switch help keep you comfortable all year-round. The ceiling fan provides airflow of up to 3,673 CFM. It is rated to operate at 48 W at high speed (without lights), which gives it an airflow efficiency rating of 77 CFM/W. (As a comparison, 36 in. to 48 in. ceiling fans have airflow efficiencies ranging from approximately 71 to 86 CFM/W at high speed). This Bayside is remote control adaptable and comes with everything you need for installation, including a 3/4 in. x 4 in. (D x L) downrod and 54 in. lead wire. It is backed by a lifetime motor warranty and a 2-year warranty on all other parts. Product reference number 72345.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- 5-dark cherry ABS resin blades; 12° blade pitch increases air movement
- 3-speed reversible control keeps you comfortable all year round; remote control adaptable
- Oil rubbed bronze finish complements traditional design
- Designed for indoor or outdoor use; ABS resin blades and water-resistant housing makes fan suitable for wet locations
- Large room: size up to 20 ft. x 20 ft. with blade size of 44 in.
- 4 in. downrod with 3/4 in. Dia
- 153 mm x 12 mm silicon steel motor with triple capacitor provides powerful, quiet air circulation
- 3/4 in. x 4 in. downrod and 54 in. lead wire included
- Includes everything you need for easy installation
- Airflow (3,673 cu. ft./minute), electricity use (48-Watt), airflow efficiency (77 cu. ft./minute/Watt)
- How to choose the right ceiling fan for your home
- Need it installed? Choose from certified Pros to complete your job by calling 1-855-723-2266