Add contemporary style and comfort to your room with the Westinghouse Castle 52 in. Brushed Nickel Ceiling Fan. It has five reversible blades and an attractive finish and is suitable for large rooms up to 400 sq. ft. (20 ft. x 20 ft.) with standard 8 ft. ceilings. The motor operates quietly and gives three fan speeds (high/medium/low) and has a reversible switch to provide comfort year round. Let the blades turn counterclockwise in the summer to cool your room and clockwise in the winter to recirculate warm air from the ceiling. The fan is remote control adaptable and includes all you need for installation, such as a 3/4 in. x 6 in. (D x L) downrod, a 78 in. lead wire and two medium-base 13 watt compact fluorescent light bulbs. There is a lifetime warranty on the motor and a two-year warranty on all other parts.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Five reversible weathered maple/beech plywood blades allow you to change your decor
- Brushed nickel finish
- Two light kit with opal frosted glass provides broad illumination
- Pull chain for 3-speed, reversible control
- 153 mm x 15 mm cold-rolled steel motor with triple capacitor provides powerful, quiet air circulation; 4819 CFM
- 6 in. downrod with 3/4 in. diameter
- Installers choice, flush, standard or extended mount
- Indoor use, large rooms
- Installation materials included
- Bulbs included
- Airflow: 4,819 CFM; electricity use: 66 watt; airflow efficiency: 73 CFM/watt
- Not sure what size fan you need? Check out our Buying Guide for helpful tips.
- Need help installing your fan? Check out our Project Guide for helpful tips.
- Need it installed? Choose from certified Pros to complete your job by calling 1-855-723-2266
- How to choose the right ceiling fan for your home