The Westinghouse Ceiling Fan and Light Wall Control replaces an existing wall switch with convenient fan speed and light controls without having to reach for a pull chain. It offers 3 convenient speeds (high/medium/low/off) so you can use the right amount of airflow and maximize your comfort. You can also use the full-range touch-light dimmer for a customized lighting level and increased savings on your utility bill. The 120-volt/60-hertz wall control features 2-wire installation for use in a standard junction box and replaces an existing wall switch and pull chain operations. Once you install the receiver in the ceiling fan, the wall control communicates wirelessly with the fan up to a distance of 40-feet. CUL US-listed, this unit can handle a fan maximum of 1-1/4 amps and a light maximum of 300 watts. A matching wall plate is included for installation. Product reference number 77875.
- Operates 3 fan speeds: high, medium, low and off with full-range touch dimmer allowing you to set the perfect fan speed and light level
- Matching white wall plate creates a finished appearance
- Replaces an existing wall switch and the need for pull chain operation with added features
- Wall control and receiver included
- Wall control must be wired to replace existing two wire switch, receiver must be wired to the fan in the ceiling