With a white finish, 5 reversible white/white washed pine blades, and 4 frosted ribbed-glass shades, the Westinghouse Contempra IV 52 in. indoor ceiling fan offers is a bright focal point in a traditional style. Ideal for rooms with lower ceilings, this hugger-mount fan features a 153 mm x 15 mm cold-rolled steel motor with triple capacitor that offers powerful, quiet air circulation. The fan also boasts 3 speeds and a reversible switch for maximum control over your indoor climate. The fan provides airflow of up to 4410 CFM. It is rated to operate at 63 watts at high speed (without lights), which gives it an airflow efficiency rating of 70 CFM/watt. (As a comparison, 49 in. to 60 in. ceiling fans have airflow efficiencies ranging from approximately 51 to 176 CFM/watt at high speed.) This Contempra IV comes with everything you need for installation, including a 12 in. lead wire. The light fixture uses 4 candelabra-base 60-watt torpedo or G16-1/2 light bulbs (not included). It is backed by a lifetime warranty on motor and a 2-year warranty on all other parts. Product reference number 78715.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- 5 reversible white/white washed pine blades allow you to choose the finish that matches your decor; 11-degree blade pitch increases air movement
- 4-light fixture with frosted ribbed glass shades brightens your room with light
- 3 speeds and reversible switch keep you comfortable year-round
- White finish complements most decor
- Designed for interior use
- Great room: room size over 20 ft. x 20 ft. with blade size of 52 in.
- Uses (4) candelabra-base 60-watt torpedo or G16-1/2 light bulbs, not included
- 153 mm x 15 mm cold-rolled steel motor with triple capacitor provides powerful, quiet air circulation
- Includes 12 in. lead wire and everything you need for easy installation
- Airflow (4410 cu. ft./minute), Electricity Use (63 watts), Airflow Efficiency (70 cu. ft./minute/watt)
- Not sure what size fan you need? Check out our Buying Guide for helpful tips.
- Need help installing your fan? Check out our Project Guide for helpful tips.
- Not sure what size fan you need? Click here for our Buying Guide.
- Need help installing your fan? Click here for our Project Guide.