With a white finish, 5 white/white washed pine blades, and light fixture with frosted glass shades, the Westinghouse Lighting Contempra Trio 42 in. Indoor White Ceiling Fan offers comfort and classic good looks.Ideal for rooms with lower ceilings; this hugger-mount fan features a 153 mm x 10 mm cold-rolled steel motor with dual capacitor that provides powerful, quiet air circulation. The fan also boasts 3 speeds and a reversible switch for maximum control over your indoor climate. The fan provides airflow of up to 4,410 CFM. It is rated to operate at 54 watts at high speed (without lights), which gives it an airflow efficiency rating of 82 CFM/watt. (As a comparison, 36 in. to 48 in. ceiling fans have airflow efficiencies ranging from approximately 71 to 86 CFM/watt at high speed.)This Contempra Trio comes with everything you need for installation, including a 12 in. lead wire. The light fixture uses 3 candelabra-base 60-watt torpedo or G16-1/2-light bulbs (not included).It is backed by a lifetime warranty on motor and 2-year warranty on all other parts.
California residents: seeProposition 65 information
- 5 reversible white/white washed pine blades allow you to change your decor without replacing the entire unit; 12-degree blade pitch increases air movement
- 3-light kit with frosted glass shades provides soft yet ample illumination
- 3 speeds and reversible switch keep you comfortable all year round
- White finish complements most interiors; hugger mount is ideal for rooms with low ceilings
- Designed for interior use
- Uses (3) candelabra-base 60 watt torpedo or G16-1/2-light bulbs (not included)
- 153 mm x 10 mm cold-rolled steel motor with dual capacitor provides powerful, quiet air circulation
- Airflow: 4,410 CFM; electricity use: 54 watts; airflow efficiency: 82 CFM/watt
- Small room: room size 10 ft. x 10 ft. with blade size of 42 in.
- Includes everything you need for easy installation
- Not sure what size fan you need? Click here for our Buying Guide.
- Need help installing your fan? Click here for our Project Guide.