Rich in its gleaming white finish and 5 white blades, this Westinghouse Contractor's Choice 52 in. indoor ceiling fan will add convenient comfort and reliable performance to any room. Ideal for rooms up to 360 sq. ft. (18 x 20 ft.) with standard 8 ft. ceilings, this fan features a 153 mm x 15 mm silicon steel motor with a triple capacitor for powerful, quiet air circulation. Three fan speeds (high/medium/low) and a reversible switch help keep you comfortable all year-round. The ceiling fan provides airflow of up to 4,726 CFM. It is rated to operate at 65-Watt at high speed (without lights), which gives it an airflow efficiency rating of 73 CFM/Watt. (As a comparison, 49 to 60 in. ceiling fans have airflow efficiencies ranging from approximately 51 to 176 CFM/Watt at high speed). This Contractor's Choice is remote control adaptable and comes with everything you need for installation, including a 3/4 in. x 4 in. (D x L) downrod and 78 in. lead wire. It is backed by a lifetime motor warranty and a 2-year warranty on all other parts. Product reference number 78024.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- 5-white blades; 12° blade pitch increases air movement
- 3 speeds and reversible switch keep you comfortable year-round; remote control adaptable
- White finish complements most decor
- Designed for indoor use
- Great room: size over 20 ft. x 20 ft. with blade size of 52 in.
- 4 in. downrod with 3/4 in. Dia
- 153 mm x 15 mm silicon steel motor with triple capacitor provides powerful, quiet air circulation
- 3/4 in. x 4 in. downrod and 78 in. lead wire included
- Includes everything you need for easy installation
- Airflow (4,726 cu. ft./minute), electricity use (65-Watt), airflow efficiency (73 cu. ft./minute/Watt)
- Not sure what size fan you need? Check out our Buying Guide for helpful tips.
- Need help installing your fan? Check out our Project Guide for helpful tips.