With its oil-rubbed bronze finish, 4 reversible teak/wengue blades, and amber alabaster glass light fixture, this Westinghouse Lighting Craftsman 52 in. indoor ceiling fan will add class and comfort to any room. Ideal for rooms up to 360 sq. ft. (18 x 20 ft.) with standard 8 ft. ceilings, this fan features a 153 mm x 20 mm silicon steel motor with a triple capacitor for powerful, quiet air circulation. Three fan speeds (high/medium/low) and a reversible switch help keep you comfortable all year round. The ceiling fan provides airflow of up to 5,717 CFM. It is rated to operate at 63 watts at high speed (without lights), which gives it an airflow efficiency rating of 91 CFM/watt. (As a comparison, 49 in. to 60 in. ceiling fans have airflow efficiencies ranging from approximately 51 to 176 CFM/watt at high speed.) This Craftsman ceiling fan is remote control adaptable and comes with everything you need for installation, including a 3/4 in. x 4 in. (D x L) down rod, a 78 in. lead wire, and 3 candelabra-base 40-watt G16-1/2-light bulbs.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Oil rubbed bronze finish and 4 reversible teak/wengue blades
- Amber alabaster glass 3-light fixture
- 153 mm x 20 mm silicon steel motor with triple capacitor
- Includes 3/4 in. x 4 in. down rod, 78 in. lead wire, and 3 candelabra-base 40 watt G16-1/2-light bulbs
- Airflow: 5,717 CFM; electricity use: 63 watts; airflow efficiency: 91 CFM/watt
- Great room: room size over 20 ft. x 20 ft. with blade size of 52 in.
- Includes everything you need for easy installation
- Designed for interior use
- Not sure what size fan you need? Click here for our Buying Guide.
- Need help installing your fan? Click here for our Project Guide.