With a brushed nickel finish and three beech plywood blades, the unique Westinghouse Elite 48 in. Indoor Brushed Nickel Ceiling Fan adds a stylish and original dimension to your home. For your convenience, the fan includes three adjustable brushed nickel spotlights that allow you to adjust the light's direction the way you want. The fan also boasts three speeds and a reversible switch that allows maximum control over your indoor climate. This Elite ceiling fan is remote control adaptable and comes with everything you need for installation, including a 3/4 in. x 4 in. (D x L) downrod, a 78 in. lead wire, and three halogen light bulbs. It is backed by a lifetime warranty on motor and a 2-year warranty on all other parts.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Three beech blades feature plywood construction for durability; 12-degree blade pitch increases air movement
- Brushed nickel finish complements contemporary design
- Three adjustable halogen spot lights for increased light control
- Three fan speeds and reversible switch keep you comfortable all year round
- 153 mm x 17 mm silicon steel motor with triple capacitor provides powerful, quiet airflow up to 4,662 CFM
- 4 in. downrod with 3/4 in. diameter
- Standard, flush or extended mount
- Designed for interior uses, idea for rooms up to 20 ft. x 20 ft.
- Uses (3) GU10-base 50 watt MR16 halogen light bulbs (included)
- Includes everything you need for easy installation
- Need it installed? Choose from certified Pros to complete your job by calling 1-855-723-2266
- Not sure what size fan you need? Check out our Buying Guide for helpful tips.
- Need help installing your fan? Check out our Project Guide for helpful tips.
- How to choose the right ceiling fan for your home