Bring new life to your ceiling fan with the Westinghouse Fan Light Switch. A cost-effective alternative to buying a new fan, this easy-to-install fan light switch features two wires to control lighting options. The beaded pull chain has an antique brass finish and allows for easy manual operation. A matching antique brass connector attaches a 2 ft. white braided cord that extends the length of the chain. This fan light switch is rated for up to three amps at 250 volt or six amps at 125 volt. It is a UL-recognized component and is CSA certified. Product reference number 77287.
- Use to replace a broken ceiling fan light switch
- Compatible with most ceiling fans
- Adds an on-off switch to your existing ceiling fan
- Antique brass finish pull chain with 2 ft. white braided cord for rooms with higher ceilings
- Note: Product may vary by store