Bring new life to your ceiling fan with the Westinghouse Fan Light Switch. A cost-effective alternative to buying a new fan, this easy-to-install fan light switch features 2 wires to control lighting options. The beaded pull chain has an antique brass finish and allows for easy manual operation. A matching antique brass connector attaches a 2 ft. white braided cord that extends the length of the chain. This fan light switch is rated for up to 3 AMPs at 250-Volt or 6 AMPs at 125-Volt. It is a UL Recognized Component and is CSA certified. Product reference number 77287.
- Use to replace a broken ceiling fan light switch
- Compatible with most ceiling fans
- Adds an on-off switch to your existing ceiling fan
- Antique brass finish pull chain with 2 ft. white braided cord for rooms with higher ceilings
- Note: Product may vary by store