With its brushed nickel finish, integrated opal frosted glass light fixture, and two paddle-shaped weathered maple plywood blades, the contemporary Westinghouse Lighting Harmony ceiling fan will add symmetry and balance to your decor. Ideal for rooms up to 144 sq. ft. (12 x 12 ft.) with standard 8 ft. ceilings; this fan features a 153 mm x 20 mm silicon steel motor with triple capacitor for powerful, quiet air circulation. Four fan speeds (high/medium/medium-low/low) and a reversible switch allows maximum control over your interior climate. The fan provides airflow of up to 4,881 CFM. It is rated to operate at 53 watts at high speed (without the lights), which gives it an airflow efficiency rating of 92 CFM/watt. (As a comparison, 53 in. to 60 in. ceiling fans have airflow efficiencies ranging from approximately 51 to 176 CFM/watt at high speed). The Harmony is remote control adaptable and comes with everything you need for installation, including a 3/4 in. x 6 in. (D x L) down rod, a 78 in. lead wire, and 2 candelabra-base 40-watt G16-1/2-light bulbs. This ceiling fan is backed by a lifetime motor warranty and a 2-year warranty on all other parts.
California residents: seeProposition 65 information
- Brushed nickel finish and 2 weathered maple plywood blades
- Integrated opal frosted glass light fixture
- 153 mm x 20 mm silicon steel motor with triple capacitor
- Includes 3/4 in. x 6 in. (D x L) down rod, a 78 in. lead wire, and 2 candelabra-base 40 watt G16-1/2-light bulbs
- Designed for interior use
- Airflow: 4,881 CFM; electricity use: 53 watts; airflow efficiency: 92 CFM/watt
- Large room: room size up to 20 ft. x 20 ft. with blade size of 48 in.
- Includes everything you need for easy installation
- Not sure what size fan you need? Click here for our Buying Guide.
- Need help installing your fan? Click here for our Project Guide.