The 56 in. Industrial ceiling fan is durably constructed for commercial, industrial and residential applications. In a category all its own, the Industrial fan is designed to be hung at least 10 ft. above the floor and meant for cooling large areas, such as workshops, high ceiling great rooms, two-story entryways and lofts. With a sleek brushed nickel finish and three matching steel blades, the simple, understated design of this fan is well recognized for its modern, mechanical appeal. Because industrial style fans are commonly used for air movement in work areas, the high performance motor provides greater air circulation than most standard ceiling fans and has five speeds for comfort control. Performance statistics include excellent airflow of 7,105 CFM and airflow efficiency rating of 113 CFM/W, using only 63-Watt of energy at high speed. Backed by a 15-year limited warranty on the motor and a 2-year warranty on all other parts, this fan comes with everything you need for an easy installation.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Durable construction, steel blades; perfect for commercial use
- 5-speed wall control allows you to customize speeds and comfort level
- Sleek style in brushed nickel finish is versatile
- Designed for indoor use
- 12 in. brushed nickel down rod with 1/2 in. Dia
- High performance motor is perfect for cooling large industrial spaces
- Includes ball-hanger installation system, and 5-speed wall control
- Includes everything you need for easy installation
- Powerful airflow of 7,105 CFM
- Electricity use (63-Watt), airflow efficiency (113 cu. ft./minute/watt)
- Need it installed? Choose from certified pros to complete your job by calling 1-855-723-2266
- Not sure what size fan you need? Check out our buying guide for helpful tips
- Need help installing your fan? Check out our project guide for helpful tips
- Not sure what size fan you need? Check out our Buying Guide for helpful tips.
- Need help installing your fan? Check out our Project Guide for helpful tips.