Ideal for commercial use, this Westinghouse Industrial 56 in. indoor ceiling fan is distinguished by its clean brushed nickel finish and 3 brushed nickel steel blades. Designed to be hung at least 10 ft. above the floor in rooms up to 360 sq. ft. (18 x 20 ft.), this fan features a 153 mm x 17 mm cold-rolled steel motor with a single capacitor for powerful, quiet air circulation. A variable 5-speed wall control helps ensure convenience and comfort all year round. The ceiling fan provides airflow of up to 6,254 CFM. It is rated to operate at 60 watts at high speed (without lights), which gives it an airflow efficiency rating of 104 CFM/watt. (As a comparison, 49 in. to 60 in. ceiling fans have airflow efficiencies ranging from approximately 51 to 176 CFM/watt at high speed). This Industrial fan comes with everything you need for installation, including a 1/2 in. x 12 in. (D x L) down rod, a 78 in. lead wire, a ball-hanger installation system, and a 5-speed wall control unit. It is backed by a 15-year limited warranty on the motor and a 2-year warranty on all other parts.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- 3 blades feature steel construction for durability and a 9 degree blade pitch to increases air movement
- Brushed nickel finish complements classic and contemporary design
- Designed for interior use
- 5-speeds wall unit offers convenient control
- 153 mm x 17 mm cold-rolled steel motor with a single capacitor offers powerful air movement
- Includes a 12 in. downrod with 1/2 in. dia.
- Extended mount fan designed to be hung at least 10 ft. above the floor
- Ideal for large spaces over 20 ft. x 20 ft.
- Ball hanger installation system
- Includes a 5-speed wall control unit, 12 in. downrod, 78 in. lead wire and ball-hanger installation system
- Airflow (6,254 cu. ft./minute), Electricity Use (60 watts), Airflow Efficiency (104 cu. ft./minute/watt)
- Need it installed? Choose from certified pros to complete your job by calling 1-855-723-2266
- Not sure what size fan you need? Check out our buying guide for helpful tips
- Need help installing your fan? Check out our project guide for helpful tips
- Not sure what size fan you need? Check out our Buying Guide for helpful tips.
- Need help installing your fan? Check out our Project Guide for helpful tips.