With a brushed nickel finish, 3 reversible blades, and an opal frosted glass light fixture, the Westinghouse Lavada 48 in. Brushed Nickel Ceiling Fan adds an modern touch to your home. This interior fan makes it easy to stylize your interior and save energy at the same time. Ideal for rooms up to 144 sq. ft. (12 ft. x 12 ft.) with standard 8 ft. ceilings, this ceiling fan features a 153 mm x 15 mm silicon steel motor with triple capacitor for powerful, quiet air circulation. The fan also boasts 3 speeds and a reversible switch that allow maximum control over your indoor climate. Run the fan counterclockwise in the summer to keep your space cooler and clockwise in the winter to recirculate warm air from the ceiling. The fan provides airflow up to 4,874 CFM. It is rated to operate at 53-Watt at high speed (without lights), which gives it an airflow efficiency rating of 93 CFM/Watt. The Lavada is remote control adaptable and comes with everything you need for installation, including a 3/4 in. x 4 in. (D x L) downrod, a 78 in. lead wire, and an R7 100-Watt halogen light bulb. It is backed by a lifetime motor warranty and a 2-year warranty on all other parts. Product reference number 72474.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- 3-reversible dark cherry/applewood plywood blades allow you to change your decor; 12° blade pitch increases air movement
- 1-light fixture with integrated opal frosted glass provides soft illumination
- 3 speeds and reversible switch keep you comfortable year-round; remote control adaptable
- Brushed nickel finish complements modern design
- Designed for interior use
- Large room: size up to 20 ft. x 20 ft. with blade size of 48 in.
- Uses (1) R7 100-Watt halogen light bulb, included
- 4 in. downrod with 3/4 in. Dia
- 153 mm x 15 mm silicon steel motor with triple capacitor provides powerful, quiet air circulation
- 3/4 in. x 4 in. downrod, 78 in. lead wire and 1 R7 100-Watt halogen light bulb included
- Airflow (4,757 cu. ft./minute), electricity Use (52-Watt), airflow efficiency (91 cu. ft./minute/Watt)
- How to choose the right ceiling fan for your home
- Need it installed? Choose from certified Pros to complete your job by calling 1-855-723-2266