With a rich oil rubbed bronze finish, yellow alabaster glass and artistic leaf-design ABS resin blades, the Westinghouse Oasis 48-inch indoor/outdoor ceiling fan has a unique tropical aesthetic to go with its reliable performance. This fan is wet-location approved, so it works equally well indoors and outdoors. Designed for areas up to 144 sq. ft. (12 x 12 ft.) with standard 8 ft. ceilings, it features a 153 mm x 15 mm silicon steel motor with a triple capacitor for powerful, quiet air circulation. Three fan speeds (high/medium/low) and a reversible switch help keep you comfortable all year round. This ceiling fan provides airflow of up to 4305 CFM. It is rated to operate at 57 watts at high speed (without lights), which gives it an airflow efficiency rating of 76 CFM/watt. (As a comparison, 36 in. to 48 in. ceiling fans have airflow efficiencies ranging from approximately 71 to 86 CFM/watt at high speed.) This Oasis is remote control adaptable and comes with everything you need for installation, including a 3/4 in. x 4 in. (D x L) down rod, a 54 in. lead wire and 1 candelabra-base 60-watt G16-1/2 light bulb. It is backed by a lifetime motor warranty and a 2-year warranty on all other parts. Product reference number 78619.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- 5 mahogany leaf ABS resin blades; 13-degree blade pitch increases air movement; 13-degree blade pitch increases air movement
- 1-light integrated yellow alabaster glass light fixture provides soft, warm light
- 3 speeds and reversible switch keep you comfortable year-round; remote control adaptable
- Oil rubbed bronze finish complements tropical decor
- Designed for indoor or outdoor use; ABS resin blades and water-resistant housing make fan suitable for wet locations
- Large room: room size up to 20 ft. x 20 ft. with blade size of 48 in.
- Uses (1) candelabra-base 60-watt G16-1/2 light bulb, included
- 4 in. down rod with 3/4 in. diameter
- 153 mm x 15 mm silicon steel motor with triple capacitor provides powerful, quiet air circulation
- 3/4 in. x 4 in. lead wire, 54 in. lead wire and 1 candelabra-base 60-watt G16-1/2 light bulb included
- Airflow (4305 cu. ft./minute), Electricity Use (57 watts), Airflow Efficiency (76 cu. ft./minute/watt)
- Need it installed? Choose from certified Pros to complete your job by calling 1-855-723-2266
- Not sure what size fan you need? Check out our Buying Guide for helpful tips.
- Need help installing your fan? Check out our Project Guide for helpful tips.
- How to choose the right ceiling fan for your home