With a sleek espresso finish and 6 angled blades, the Westinghouse Origami 24 in. ceiling fan has a sculptural transitional style that will add a dramatic focal point to any small-size room. The ceiling fan's oblong opal frosted glass light fixture casts gentle, even light, and its espresso/applewood reversible blades make it easy to match your decor. Ideal for rooms up to 100 sq. ft. (10 by 10 ft.) with standard 8 ft. ceilings, the Origami features a 153 mm x 9 mm silicon steel motor with dual capacitor for powerful, quiet air circulation. The fan also boasts 3 speeds and a reversible switch that allow maximum control over your indoor climate. The fan provides airflow up to 2,039 CFM. It is rated to operate at 31-Watt at high speed (without lights), which gives it an airflow efficiency rating of 66 CFM/Watt. (As a comparison, 36 in. to 48 in. ceiling fans have airflow efficiencies ranging from approximately 71 to 86 CFM/Watt at high speed). The Origami is remote control adaptable and comes with everything you need for installation, including a 3/4 in. x 4 in. (D x L) downrod, a 78 in. lead wire, and a Candelabra-base 60-Watt G16-1/2 light bulb. It is backed by a lifetime motor warranty and a 2-year warranty on all other parts. Product reference number 72229.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- 6-reversible espresso/applewood blades allows you to choose the finish that matches your decor; 18° blade pitch increases air movement
- 1-light integrated opal frosted glass light fixture provides soft illumination
- 3 speeds and reversible switch keep you comfortable year-round; remote control adaptable
- Espresso finish complements transitional decor
- Designed for interior use
- Small room: size 10 ft. x 10 ft. with blade size of 24 in.
- Uses (1) candelabra-base 60-Watt G16-1/2 light bulb, included
- 4 in. downrod with 3/4 in. Dia
- 153 mm x 9 mm silicon steel motor with dual capacitor provides powerful, quiet air circulation
- 3/4 in. x 4 in. downrod, 78 in. lead wire and 1 candelabra-base 60-Watt G16-1/2 light bulb included
- Airflow (2,039 cu. ft./minute), electricity use (31-Watt), airflow efficiency (66 cu. ft./minute/Watt)
- Not sure what size fan you need? Click here for our Buying Guide.
- Need help installing your fan? Click here for our Project Guide.