Fan switches can break over time. Replacing the fan switch is an easy and cost-effective alternative to buying a new fan. The Westinghouse 3-Speed Ceiling Fan Switch is for use in single capacitor ceiling fans. Easy to install, this four-wire unit switch gives you complete control over your fan's rotation speed. The RU and CSA-certified switch can handle a fan maximum of three amps at 250 volts or six amps at 125 volts. It comes with a polished brass pull chain and 2 ft. braided cord. Product reference number 77021.
- Replacement fan switch controls 3-ceiling fan speeds
- RU and CSA certified 4-wire unit switch
- For use with single capacitor ceiling fans and can handle a fan maximum of three amps at 250 volts or six amps at 125 volts
- Easy to install in an existing ceiling fan to repair a broken switch
- Includes polished brass pull chain and 2 ft. braided cord
- Need it installed? Choose from certified Pros to complete your job by calling 1-855-723-2266