Fan switches can break over time. The Westinghouse 3-Speed Ceiling Fan Switch is for use in triple-capacitor ceiling fans. Replacing the fan switch is an easy and cost-effective alternative to buying a new fan. Easy to install, this eight-wire unit switch gives you complete control over your fan's rotation speed. The RU certified switch can handle a fan maximum of 3-amps at 250-volts or 6-amps at 125-volts. It comes with a polished brass pull chain and 2-foot braided cord. Generations have trusted Westinghouse to make comfort and convenience a priority. Whether you're looking for the latest technology or reliable quality products, they provide lighting choices that guide you in the right direction. Product reference number 77075.
- Replacement fan switch controls 3-ceiling fan speeds
- RU certified 8-wire unit switch
- For use with triple-capacitor ceiling fans and can handle a fan maximum of 3-amps at 250-volts or 6-amps at 125-volts
- Easy to install in an existing ceiling fan to repair a broken switch
- Includes polished brass pull chain and 2-foot braided cord
- Need it installed? Choose from certified Pros to complete your job by calling 1-855-723-2266