With a sleek brushed nickel finish, an opal frosted glass light fixture, and 5 reversible blades, the compact Westinghouse Roundabout 30 in. Brushed Nickel Ceiling Fan offers an eye-catching, modern style. Ideal for rooms up to 80 sq. ft. (8 ft. x 10 ft.) with standard 8 ft. ceilings, this ceiling fan features a 153 mm x 12 mm silicon steel motor with dual capacitor for powerful, quiet air circulation. The Roundabout also boasts 3 speeds and a reversible switch that allow maximum control over your indoor climate. Run the fan counterclockwise in the summer to keep your space cooler and clockwise in the winter to recirculation warm air from the ceiling. The fan provides airflow up to 2,483 CFM. It is rated to operate at 39 watts at high speed (without lights), which gives it an airflow efficiency rating of 64 CFM/watt. The Roundabout fan is remote control adaptable and comes with everything you need for installation, including a 3/4 in. x 4 in. (D x L) down rod, a 78 in. lead wire, and 2 candelabra-base 40 watt G16-1/2-light bulbs. It is backed by a lifetime motor warranty and a 2-year warranty on all other parts.
California residents: seeProposition 65 information
- 5 reversible multicolored/white blades allow you to change your decor; 18-degree blade pitch increases air movement
- 2-light kit with integrated opal frosted glass provides soft illumination
- 3 speeds and reversible switch keep you comfortable year-round
- Brushed nickel finish complements contemporary design
- Designed for interior use
- Uses 2 candelabra-base 40 watt G16-1/2-light bulbs (included)
- 4 in. down rod with 3/4 in. diameter
- 153 mm x 12 mm silicon steel motor with dual capacitor provides powerful, quiet air circulation
- Airflow: 2,483 CFM; electricity use: 39 watts; airflow efficiency: 64 CFM/watt
- Small room: room size 8 ft. x 10 ft. with blade size of 30 in.
- Trust The Home Depot's licensed electricians to help with your ceiling fan installation, call 877-941-8832 to schedule a free in-home consultation