For small rooms, nothing beats the Westinghouse Roundabout 30 in. Brushed Nickel Ceiling Fan. It features a beautiful brushed nickel finish, an opal frosted glass light fixture and five reversible blades. The motor quietly circulates air and has three speeds and a reversible switch. Let the blades turn counterclockwise in the summer to cool your room and clockwise in the winter to recirculation warm air from the ceiling. The fan comes with everything you need for installation, including a 3/4 in. x 4 in. (D x L) downrod, a 78 in. lead wire and two candelabra-base 40 watt G16-1/2-light bulbs. There is a lifetime warranty on the motor and a two year warranty on all other parts.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Five reversible multicolored/white blades allow you to change your decor; 18-degree blade pitch increases air movement
- Brushed nickel finish complements contemporary design
- Two light kit with integrated opal frosted glass provides soft illumination
- Pull chain for 3-speed, reversible control or Remote control adaptable
- 153 mm x 12 mm silicon steel motor with dual capacitor provides powerful, quiet air circulation; 2483 CFM
- 4 in. downrod with 3/4 in. diameter
- Standard mount installation type
- Indoor use, small room: size 8 ft. x 10 ft. with blade span of 30 in.
- Installation materials included
- Bulbs included
- Airflow: 2,483 CFM; electricity use: 39 watt; airflow efficiency: 64 CFM/watt
- Not sure what size fan you need? Check out our Buying Guide for helpful tips.
- Need help installing your fan? Check out our Project Guide for helpful tips.
- Need it installed? Choose from certified Pros to complete your job by calling 1-855-723-2266
- How to choose the right ceiling fan for your home