Save energy and add style to your home with this Westinghouse Silverdale 52 in. ceiling fan and light fixture. The brushed nickel finish and frosted glass bowl have a sophisticated aesthetic, while the reversible plywood blades allow you to choose between high gloss rosewood and light maple finishes. All the while, you'll be saving money with its eco-friendly Energy Star rating. Ideal for rooms up to 360 sq. ft. (18 x 20 ft.) with standard 8 ft. ceilings, this fan features a 172 mm x 16 mm silicon steel motor with triple capacitor for powerful, quiet air circulation. Three fan speeds (high/medium/low) and a reversible switch help keep you comfortable all year-round. The ceiling fan provides airflow of up to 5,145 CFM. It is rated to operate at 66-Watt at high speed (without the lights), which gives it an airflow efficiency rating of 78 CFM/W. (As a comparison, 49 in. to 48 in. ceiling fans have airflow efficiencies ranging from approximately 51 to 176 CFM/W at high speed.) This fan is also Energy Star rated for energy efficiency and savings. The Silverdale is remote control adaptable and comes with everything you need for installation, including a 3/4 in. x 4 in. (D x L) downrod, a 78 in. lead wire, and 2 energy-efficient GU24-base 13 W CFL Twist light bulbs. It is backed by a Westinghouse Ultimate Lifetime Warranty. If the fan is defective due to faulty materials or workmanship, Westinghouse will repair or replace it for its lifetime. Product reference number 72200.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Brushed nickel finish and 5 reversible plywood high gloss rosewood/light maple blades
- Frosted glass single-light fixture
- 172 mm x 16 mm silicon-steel motor with triple capacitor
- Includes 3/4 in. x 4 in. (D x L) downrod, a 78 in. lead wire, and 2 energy efficient, GU24-base 13 W CFL twist light bulbs
- Designed for interior use
- Energy Star qualified for improved energy efficiency
- Uses (2) GU24-base 13-Watt CFL twist light bulbs (included)
- 4 in. downrod with 3/4 in. Dia
- 172 mm x 16 mm silicon-steel motor with triple capacitor provides powerful, quiet air circulation
- Airflow: 5,145 CFM; electricity use: 66-Watt; airflow efficiency: 78 CFM/Watt
- Great room: size over 20 ft. x 20 ft. with blade size of 52 in.
- Includes everything you need for easy installation
- Not sure what size fan you need? Click here for our Buying Guide.
- Need help installing your fan? Click here for our Project Guide.